Content on YourOnly.One™ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, unless otherwise specified.
Works by YourOnly.One
Materials and/or works by YourOnly.One can be freely re-used, re-shared, and/or re-distributed, according to the declared License for each material that may be found below this document, below each work, and/or at the end of the article.
Permissions beyond the scope of the aforementioned License
We believe that our chosen License for materials and/or works we own are sufficient for every possible use. If you are looking for a softcopy (via email) or hardcopy (printed) of receiving permission from us to re-use, re-share, and/or re-distribute our own works, simply copy the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
If there is a particular use case you have in mind, we can be contacted by using your company email or own domain name (@-yourdomain.tld).
License of Comments Posted on this Site
All comments posted on YourOnly.One are automatically licensed, unless otherwise specified by the comment owner, under the same license as YourOnly.One. If you wish to have a different license for your comments, please explicitly mention it in your comment/post. We reserve the right to edit, filter, and delete comments if it goes against the target audience, was not posted in a civilized manner, lacks common courtesy, and does not respect the guidelines determined by YourOnly.One.
- Some of the Baybayin Unicode Fonts used as webfonts (CSS @font-face) on YourOnly.One are Copyrighted works of Mr. Paul Morrow and Nordenx. The fonts were edited for webfont use, if you want to learn about the process simply visit How-To Implement Cross-Browser @font-face Support.
- Noto fonts: Project Homepage; Source; License
- Fork Awesome: Project Homepage; Source; License
- Twemoji: Project Homepage & License; Source
- Now Playing Widget: Creating a web widget to get currently playing tracks using Last.FM
Update: This Legal Notice document was last updated on: 2021-08-27. “Permissions beyond the scope this license” was updated and “Works by YourOnly.One” was added.